Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another Orange Light near Breckenridge


Event Date: 23 April, 2009
Time of Event: 23:50 (CDST)
Location: Breckenridge, TX
Weather conditions: Partly cloudy/Wind, 68F.




Report:
April 23, 2009, 11:50 p.m. I saw single orange colored light to my WSW and thought it was a guard light that I hadn't noticed before. It remained stationary for approx. 10 minutes. I walked away from the patio door where I had observed the light. When I walked back to look again a few moments later, the light was gone. Since then I have noticed that there is no guard light pole where I observed the light. From my point of observation, the orange light was slightly above the treetops and approx. 100 yards south and west of a neighbor's house. I obsevered the object as a horizontal oval in shape and if held at arms length, a dime would just barely cover the light. There was no sound associated with the object but I felt I was observing a"presence".

Addition info to Location: Near or just above an oil well, approx. 4 miles north of Stephens County Airport.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...