Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bogie on his Six


What is it with jets and UFOs? On March 24, 2009 at about 4PM, I was taking a break from helping my spouse build a pump house.
As I sat on the porch drinking a soda, I happened to look up into a clear Texas sky and see a jet on a westerly heading, with a fairly long contrail behind.
I wouldn't have given the sight much notice if it hadn't been for the bright silvery white object trailing the jet on the north side of the contrail. My spouse looked but figured it was another jet, then didn't give it another thought. Meanwhile, I'm watching the silvery object when suddenly it makes a 90 degree turn and flies straight through the jet's contrail. Now on a new heading, the object moves approximately 10 degrees south and suddenly disappears.
I've read reports where people see objects around jets and/or their contrails but this is the first time I've ever seen it myself. I didn't have time to go grab my camera, so the photo is my representation of the sighting.

1 comment:

  1. Could they possibly be interested in the chemtrails that are being dispursed through our atmosphere?

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...