Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A "Glint" Here and There


May 12, 2009 - At approximately 8:25 PM CDST I was outside taking photos of clouds, because one particular cloud had caught my eye. There were storms off to the WSW and NW of my location.

While I was taking photos, I kept seeing tiny glints of white light at different spots in the sky, so I'd snap a shot in that direction. I caught several anomalies, though they are very small, i.e., far away. There were no jets, planes or helicopters flying at the time and there was no sound. Temperatures were in the mid 80s F, wind out of the SSW at about15 mph.

The first photo shows an object, that appears to have two lights, one at either end.



This second photo just shows a bright light off in the distance.



It just goes to show that if you take enough photos of the sky, something odd is bound to appear in at least one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...