Sunday, June 21, 2009

A brilliant green flash seen by multiple witnesses.


The witness states that on June 19, 2009 at 2:30 a.m., right as he was crossing from New Mexico into Texas (headed East) on I-40, "there was a brilliant flash of bright green light that was daylight intense in all directions. There was evidence of burning debris falling."

Witness goes on to state, "About 20 minutes later I met 4 truck drivers traveling west bound. They were talking about the green flash of light over them! They were in Vega Tx when it happened. They gave me their exact location. They also said they saw what looked like burning debris falling. We both were thinking it happened above us and we were over 40 miles apart.

Another driver who I talked to about 1 hour later said he was near Shamrock TX and saw the green flash start "way above the clouds and went downward". He could not give a distance estimate, just that is was west of him. There was no sound of anything blowing up. I have served in the military and know what a star shell looks like and ariel burst of munitions looks like. I have never seen anything like this. There was a sheriff near Adrian TX and a state trouper near Vega TX that may have witnessed it. There is also personnel at the NM scale house for the west bound lanes near San Jon NM that may have seen it also. I am a truck driver, just on a routine evening drive. I did not see a 'fireball" just the entire area as far as I could see in any direction was brilliant green. I have no idea what I saw, only that I saw it."

Source: http://www.mufon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...