Monday, September 7, 2009

Natural Sounds Or Something Else?

By S. Williams
September 7, 2009




The Earth is a wondrous place, with so many secrets that have yet to be reveled. With our advanced technology, surely we have all the answers, right? No, not yet.

Is this the sound of a USO (Unidentified Submerged Object), an alien underwater base, or is it simply the natural sound of the ocean?

The Bloop -




As the crow flies, I live less than 400 miles from Taos, New Mexico, home of the "Toas hum". Still, once in a while I will hear what sounds like a humming buzz, very much like the humming sound that people complain of in Taos. I equate it to a deep rumbling undertone, with what sounds like a bee trapped in a coke can. I don't hear this sound all the time, just once in a while when all is still, then suddenly I will notice that sound.

The Taos Hum




The first few times I heard it, I would jump up and search around, knowing quite well that a bee or very large fly was in the house, trapped in some metal container. Try as I might, I could not find the source and the sound would stop within a few minutes.

Am I picking up on the Taos Hum, or is it from another source? I began surfing the net, trying to find the exact sound that I was hearing, attempting to find out if someone else might be hearing the same thing. That's when I discovered the "Toas hum" and some other amazing sounds that have been recorded.

Sounds of the Earth From Space



I also read where others have heard strange sounds, that can last for minutes, or indefinitely. So far, no one seems to know the source of these mysterious sounds.

Our planet still holds many mysteries and we have just scratched the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...