Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Formation Of Lights Over Lakewood, Colorado


MUFON Case #    20697
Event Date:    2009-11-22 20:05 GMT
City:    Lakewood
Region:    Colorado
Duration:    00:01:30
Distance:    20 feet or less
Report: 
Between 8:00 and 8:10 I was at my house putting up Christmas lights when I saw what I thought to be geese flying in a V shape.

Realizing it was dark and the geese would have to be glowing I realized it was about fifty lights compact relatively close together in a large V shape.

They were rather dim and white but with a slight light green tint to them. They did not blink or strobe but seemed as if they had free will to move as they please while still staying in a V position, much like a bird.

I heard no noise whatsoever and it was up about where you would see birds flying. I realized after about ten seconds that what I was seeing was extraordinary.

The lights went over my head and I watched it disappear into the horizon. As it went away the shape looked like a strait line as a V would look from the back but and more of a hook on the left side.

I don't know how fast it was going, it wasn't going too fast but fast enough that between the time I saw it and it moving into the horizon I would say it took between a minute and a minute and a half. It kept steady pace and did not seem to drop or rise in elevation.

I do not claim to have seen a ship or saucer for I saw no metal or frame. All I claim to have seen was lights but as close as it was I should have seen a frame.

I was actually not scared but quite excited about what happened. I have never seen a UFO before and would say I am a "open-minded skeptic", but what I saw was NOT an airplane, at least not as we know it.

It was the weirdest thing I have ever seen. I have searched for other videos or pics or descriptions and haven't seen one quite like this...it was up VERY close and VERY surreal. It felt like I could reach out and touch it.

Attached Photo

1 comment:

  1. I saw the same thing last night. I've been trying to see if anyone else saw what I saw also. It was a formation of lights in the shape of a "V" and it was going East.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...