Monday, April 19, 2010

West Virginia Resident Reports Unusual Sighting

More and more witnesses are reporting objects, such as aircraft that appear to be suspended in the air, hovering in one spot, static.  Is this some type of optical illusion, hologram, reflection, or an actual object stopped in mid-flight? 

So far, no one knows and unless other witnesses connected with some of these reports come forward, it difficult to legitimize these sightings.

Here is a recent report submitted to MUFON.  Within all the traffic the witness speaks off, surely someone else saw this "plane"and are willing to back up this witness's report.  -SW


C-130 Cargo Plane

MUFON Case Number: #   22878
Date:    2010-04-13
Time:     6:15
City:    Pt. Pleasant or Southside
Region:    West Virginia
Distance:    500 feet or less
Summary:    I saw what I thought was a plane, but it was just hanging in the air low to the ground with no noise.

Report:
I was driving South on 35, somewhere between Pt.Pleasant and Southside, WV. To my left, I saw what looked like a huge plane flying way too low. I thought it was going to crash with it being so low, so I started to slow down. The closer I got to it, I saw that it was a military cargo plane.

Then, it seemed like it was not moving...so I stopped almost completely when I got right beside it. It was not moving. I turned down my radio and there was no noise from the plane.

It looked like a big military cargo plane, it couldn't have been any higher in the air than the top of a telephone pole. I could read the stickers on it it was so low. All I remember of the stickers is that there was an American flag and numbers and letters, no words.

The plane was not tipping in any direction. It was completely still. Just sitting in the air. After about a minute of being right beside it, traffic started coming from the other direction so I had to move. Once the traffic moved, I could not see it anywhere behind me. There was no plane and no smoke from a crash. It was just gone.

I had the worst feeling of a panic attack I have ever felt. It started just as soon as I looked over at the plane when it was beside me. My entire chest hurt and I felt like I was going to vomit. I was so afraid. And, I do not know why!

*        *        *
If you saw this object, or have seen an unidentified flying object, please email me

Please don't forget to report your sightings to one of the reporting centers listed below.-SW

*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...