Thursday, September 2, 2010

Strange lights, shadowy figures haunt Pennsylvania Man

MUFON receives another report of possible missing time/alien abduction.
Here is the unedited report.


MUFON Case # 25266
Date: 09/02/2010
Time: 04:33

Location: Uniontown, Pennsylvania
Shape: Cigar,Cylinder
Duration: 01:30:14
Distance: Unknown
Entity Type: Human-like,Unknown

Summary: I was walking my dog, saw a strange light in the sky, went back inside the house, went to bed.

Report:
I took my dog out at about 4:30 am, and saw a strange light in the sky, I thought it might just be a star, though it looked something like a cigar or cylinder shape? Anyway, I was tried, so I went back to bed, just laid down, that's when I saw a flash of green light, and a voice that spoke in some strange language that I never heard before? I couldn't move, I felt my dog up against me, but she never moved or barked? I tried very hard to move my arms and feet, but it was like having sleep paralysis, but I knew I was wide awake!? I definitely felt, and caught climpses of the presence of small shadowy figures in the bedroom? I knew I was trying to push them away from my face? I didn't feel as though I was in my bedroom anymore? The next thing I knew it was 6:04 when I woke up? I knew what happened wasn't a dream, because a little over an hour and 1/2 had passed since I saw the light in the sky, and I had just laid back down in my bed, and then it was 6:04? This is the 7th time in my life that something like this has happened to me that I know of, there may be other times that I don't remember? It felt so very real, and the strange thing was, I didn't feel afraid? I don't know what the green light said to me in the strange language, though I think now I may have heard it before, hut I wasn't afraid of it somehow? It all felt so familiar, yet I can't remember what exactly just happened to me? i feel as though I have went through this many many times before? (Name removed).

******************************************************

1 comment:

  1. I read this on another site, ufo stalker I think is the name of it. My opinion is, if you find something similar or the same on multiple sites, then the story can have some credibility. I am pretty much sort of a skeptic, but a few years ago I suddenly began to hear voices and have had some bizarre things happen to me I am slowly beginning to have an interest in what one might call the paranormal.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...