Friday, October 22, 2010

Photo of strange object on or above moon's surface



MUFON Case #  26039
Date/Time:    2010-10-22 22:21
Location:    Missouri
Shape:    Circle
Summary:    Was taking pictures of the Moon and saw this

Report:
I photographed several shots of the moon on 10/21/2010, but this one seems to show something either flying around it or a extremely large crater. I really can't figure out what it is. Just wanted to share the photo. If you download the photo. try changing the contrast to see if you can get a better picture.

Original photo

Note:  I saved the submitted photo and attempted to enhance the object in order to see it better. 
Comments welcome, as to what this might be. -SW


***********************************************************

2 comments:

  1. If you're looking for the truth, I can give it to you. I am the photograph's owner. This picture was taken in Raytown Missouri. I now have in my possession a clear picture of an Alien Grey, A Reptile looking creature and several flying crafts. So if you want the truth, you need to hurry. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely interested in any photos and info you have, pertaining to aliens and/or craft.
    Please contact me directly through the email listed on the Contact Page. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...