Sunday, January 2, 2011

Husband and wife see objects over Thornton, Texas


At 8:45 p.m., the evening of January 1, 2011, several objects in the sky over Thornton, Texas were seen hovering and pulsing lights of red, green, blue and yellow.


I received this report via email, confirmed and attained permission to post it.  Here is the unedited report.

My husband first saw 3-4 objects moving generally SE and came inside to get me and I also saw them. They appeared vertical and some of them hovered and they were  silent. After 5-10 mins they remained stationary at a further distance and remained there for at least 30 min. The objects had pulsing lights of rgby and were not any type of aviation nav lights that we had ever seen.  We live in the country and had a good view and it was clear and about 35 degrees with no wind, also we used a pair of 10x40 bushnells to good effect and with those could easily see the movement and colors. Time was around 845 pm on 1-1-11. Please do not republish this without my permission.
Thank you,

Name withheld

Note:  If you saw these objects, or any others, please contact me
Thank you. - SW

**************************************************

1 comment:

  1. I sent you an email I can't believe I came across this cause frankly it is the only luck I have had with anything recent or desripted as mine is. I look forward to hearing from you

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...