Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Odd lights in photo of clouds - near Breckenridge, Texas





On January 7, 2011 at about 2:30 p.m., my spouse and I, along with another couple, were traveling south on Hwy 183, from Breckenridge to Cisco (Texas).  My spouse was driving but he noticed a rainbow effect in the clouds.  I pulled out my camera and took several photos. 

While taking this particular photo, I noticed what appeared to be a light in amongst the clouds, so I took a quick snapshot of it too.  To my eyes it appeared to be a single light but to the camera lens it looks like two separate lights. 

At first I thought it could be just reflection of the sun off of the clouds but the reflection is on the opposite side of the clouds, whereas the lights are on the shade side of the clouds.

I thought this was of interest, so I decided my readers might also find it interesting.
-SW

****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...