Friday, January 7, 2011

Photo of light in sky over Pflugerville, Texas

I received an email from a man in Pflugerville, Texas, who observed and took a photo of an unusual light in the sky.  A smaller light appeared to leave the larger light and zigzag away.  Here is that report and photo:

Witness Photo

Pflugerville, Texas
January 6, 2011
6:20 a.m.

Hello
This morning I saw a bright light in the sky at my apartments. It was big bright and moved slow like it was hovering. I saw a smaller light zigzag from it. I showed it to my neighbor and he is in the Air force and said he never saw anything like it I also showed it to my Daughter. I know it was not a star because it was moving and also it was east in the sky so it wasn't the north star. Not sure what it was.

It was at 6:20 this morning and it would get bright then dim but not twinkling like a star.

Here is a picture I took of the object on my phone. It's not very good but there is something there.


(Name withheld by SW)

Note:  If anyone else saw this light in the sky, please contact me.  Thanks, SW

*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...