Thursday, February 17, 2011

Orange Lights Again Over Texas


Witnesses are seeing fireballs and orange lights in the skies over Texas.  Here are the latest unedited reports.




MUFON Case #  27838
Date/Time: 2011-02-12 00:00
City: San Diego
State: Texas
Shape: Fireball,Oval
Vallee Index: MA1
Summary: 5 in a cluster, then 3 take off one direction and two in another

Report:
Riding 4 wheeler at the deer lease in San Diego, Texas. Saw bright orange lights, 3 oval shaped objects take off in one direction, two in another. Stopped riding the 4 wheeler and just watched them in the sky. Then lights go off, and comeon again further out blinking simulataneously. I yelled to my friend who was in another location, he say two what described as "fireballs". Did not have my cell phone at the time.


MUFON Case # 27849
Date/Time: 2011-02-15 19:50
City: Abilene
State: Texas
Shape: Other
Duration: 00:20:00
Vallee Index: AN1
Summary: Orange Lights

Report:
Watch the skies tonight, between 6:45pm and 8pm. Wont be dissapointed. Watched them last nigth for 20 minutes. They seem to come and go for days at a time. Haven't seen them in months, when they show up they show up for several days in a row. If you haven't seen them yet you'll be amazed, I promise. Been watching these odd lights for 3 years now. Please watch the skies.


MUFON Case # 27862
Date/Time: 2011-02-15 20:36
City: Bandera
State: Texas
Shape: Circle,Star-like
Distance: Unknown
Location: Suburban
Terrain: Hills
Visibility: Overcast
Vallee Index: MA1
Summary: UFO sighting with loud jet like engine sound

Report:
Last night I was watching tv and i heard something very unusual in this area of the hill country near Bandera Tx. We arent in any flight plan and never see jets fly over here. The sound was like a commercial jet flying low. At first I thought it was plane crashing. I muted the TV to hear it better. It lasted about 1 minute then went quiet. Then got loud again so I went outside to look expecting to see an explosion or something. I didn't so I looked up and saw this light in the sky moving horizontally then it did a sharp 180 and as it turned back,I saw a rounded side gray colored reflecting off the moon kinda looked partially invisable or "cloaked" and then it went straight up. I could only see it going up a short time must have went into the clouds. The whole time I could hear a really loud jet sounding engine which got quieter as it ascended into the sky. I noticed in all the other posts nobody reported hearing anything.The only way I can explain the sound is it was like sitting at the end of a runway with jet flying over you.

When I saw it shoot straight upwards I was saying , "Oh my god" over and over and started feeling like I just saw god or something. It was very exciting! My husband came out when I was yelling Oh My God!! He didnt see the light but he could hear the loud sound and still cant explain it. We both listened for about another minute till it was gone.


MUFON Case #  27863
Date/Time: 2011-02-16 20:00
City: Abilene
State: Texas
Shape: Other
Duration: 00:30:00
Vallee Index: AN1
Summary:  More lights

Report:
ok saw more lights yay, was awesome ..heres an idea ..and field investigators close to abilene area? got a good camera? I don't I managed to get them on my camera a little tonight for the first time. lights did some really cool displays tonight. I bet you if one of you investigators came out here to film them ohhh lets say tomorrow night you'll be amazed at the lights. 100% sure these aren't flares. Anyways i'll leave it up to you guys, heres another report to go into your files of whatever. Im sure reports are good but some witnesses would be better and some footage would be a bonus. come out here take a look for yourself.

*               *               *

Note:  It is very possible that what some of these witnesses are seeing, are flares.  For several days now, the Joint Reserve Base/Naval Air Station out of Ft. Worth has been conducting maneuvers over the Brownwood MOA.   However, please keep reporting.   -SW
****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...