Monday, May 30, 2011

Texas- May 29, 2011- Witnesses Around North Central Texas See "Red" UFO



Depiction of Watauga Sighting by SW/LITS,
with approval from the witness.


I have received emails and comments from people who witnessed an object passing through the skies of North Central Texas, from Coleman to Watauga and Denton, between the hours of 01:30 and 02:00 a.m.


If you witnessed this event, please contact me.

   *
Depiction by Watauga Witness, who added,
"No trail, like watching controlled flames."


LITS Report
(Email)
Date: 2011-05-29
Time: 01:45
Location: Watauga, Texas
Shape: Disc, Sphere, Triangle

Hi Sunny,

I also saw something at about 1:45 AM.

I took my dog out.  I live in Watauga, TX 76148. 
In the West North West sky first thought what is that?  Is it a plane on fire? Lots of air traffic around here DFW , Alliance. 

No sound with this object it looked like a triangle with black center flames on both sides or like space shuttle shape with what looked like fire where the wings are. 

I saw this around 1:40 to 1:46 am. I looked at the clock when I brought the dog in. It was 1:49 

It did not seem to be descending.  Traveled from NW to SE high in the sky. To watch it I was facing west, then south west, then south east. It was then just gone. I saw it for not sure how long just a minute or two I think. 

The first thing I did when I got done with my dogs was too look up on line to see where the space shuttle was & if they were on their way back. 

Please let me know if you find out what this was & I am glad I am not the only one that saw something last night.

If you have any questions let me know.  Thanks (Name withheld by SW/LITS)


   *
LITS Report
(from Comments)
Date: 2011-05-29
Time: 01:45
Location: Denton, Texas

I saw it too! My roommates and I were standing on the back porch and one of them said, "oh look, a shooting star!" We all thought that by the time we turned around it would be gone, but it went for about 7 or 10 seconds and traveled completely across the sky. It was very red in color and looked much closer than a shooting star. It happened just before 1.45am. Denton area. -Mike

   *
Original Report:
Coleman,TX, May 29, 2011-Red Light Streaks Across Sky

***************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...