Friday, July 22, 2011

Recent Alien Encounters





Six year old scared by aliens
MUFON Case #  30274
Date:    2011-07-20
Time:    01:44
City:    Tooele
State:    Utah
Shape:    Other
Entity Type:    Human-like
Vallee Index:    CE3
Summary:    A tall thin black being

two tall thin black beings with a square shaped head. no visible arms. Standing by neighbors car in the street. Standing still. My 6 year old daughter went to get a glass of water from the kitchen at 2 a.m and the blinds were open. She looked outside and saw them standing by a car..they were not moving. She came in our room crying and my husband went to go see what she saw. nothing was there when he looked and my daughter told me it was gone. She said the creatures looked like halloween creatures. This happened in stansbury park utah.

     *

Man sees aliens up close


MUFON Case # 30282
Date:    2011-07-16
City:    Cape May
State:    New Jersey
Shape:    Unknown
Entity Type:    Insect-like
Vallee Index:    CE4
Summary:    Two Alien Beings Seen Close-Up

My wife and I were on a short vacation in Cape May, New Jersey this past weekend. We were staying at a B&B on Beach Ave. with a view of the sea.

I was asleep when I was awakened by something. I opened my eyes and saw two beings standing at the foot of the bed. It was dark, but there was adequate light coming in from the street for me to see them very clearly. I estimate that they were between 4.5-5 feet tall because I could only see them from the waist up. They were identical in every way. They were wearing black or dark green, form-fitting outfits that resembled scuba diving dry suits. These included snug hoods that extended from the back of their necks over top of their skulls. On their upper chests was a rectangular, gold or bronze colored plate about 6x4 inches with two rows of inscribed symbols or buttons on them. It resembled an instrument touchpad of some sort.

They were no more than six feet from my face and they were both staring right at me. It was a cool, appraising look. It's the look a cat might give you.

Their crania were very large, perhaps twice as large as a man's. But it was their faces that really got me. They had huge, wraparound, black eyes set above high cheekbones. Their skin appeared coppery or orange in color. I couldn't detect a well defined mouth or nose, but along the rim of their jaws and down to their chins were some kind of organ-like structures. Gills? Mandibles? Not sure. I couldn't see their hands, so I can't say how many digits they had.

As I say, I had a very clear view of them. When I realized that this was not a dream I propped myself up on my elbows to get a better view. Strange, but I felt no fear. I was about to say something, when I got this very clear thought, "Something is wrong. He sees us." I suddenly became extremely sleepy. I tried to fight the urge to lie back down, but it was no use. I felt my eyes closing and that was it. The next thing I knew it was morning and I was awakened by the sunlight streaming in through the balcony door. Once she was awake I asked my wife how she had slept and she said it was the best night’s sleep she’d had in a while. No dreams.

This isn't the first time in my life that I've had what could be called nocturnal visitations. As a child and teenager they were very frequent. And often terrifying. As an adult they tapered off to the point where I chalked up my youthful experiences to dreams, hormones, flights of fancy, etc. I had even stopped thinking about them. But this is the first time as an adult that I had such a clear and unambiguous sighting of these creatures.

If one thing stands out, it's the sense of almost military precision and discipline that I got from them. It's hard to explain, but I got the feeling that these were no-nonsense 'men' who had a job to do and followed orders to the letter. They were not there to be my friend or to tell me any of the universe's secrets. They were under orders and would no sooner go against them than would one of our Navy Seals. And one last thing, they were supremely confident and felt not the slightest fear towards me. I am absolutely sure of that.

*********************************************

1 comment:

  1. I had a similar experience about 12 yrs ago.
    woke up and the were 3 small beings in our bed room walking to my wife's side of our bed.
    I sat up and looked at them,but I didn't feel
    threatened at all. In fact,I felt like it was
    no big deal,like they were suppose to be there.I watched them for 15 to 30 seconds
    and I just went right back to sleep.
    But soon as I woke in the morning, it was the first thought I had and was trying to figure out what happened.
    They looked similar to what you explained only shorter.One thing that really stuck out was that they were wearing some sort of black clothing that had these tiny,multicolored lights, that were very pronounced all over the clothing.That spring there was a perfect round spot about 20 ft in the yard were the grass died.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...