Monday, October 31, 2011

LITS UFO Investigator Has Sighting Near Breckenridge, TX- 10/30/2011

My depiction of object, looking East from my back door.
My personal account of sighting:

October 30, 2011, 19:38 (7:38 pm)
Location: East of Breckenridge, Texas



I let my dogs out in our fenced in front yard.  I had just sat down to watch a bit of television (internet was down), when I had a sudden extreme urge to look out the back door (patio door faces south).

I had a confident feeling that I was about to see something and I did.  It wasn't much, just a large white light in the Eastern sky.  I would have assumed it was Jupiter, however, I knew that particular planet had not risen high enough over the trees for me to see it.

The object (light) that I saw was about the same size and magnitude of Jupiter.  It's elevation was at a best guess, 15,000 to 20,000 feet AGL and approximately 95 degrees ESE.

When I first saw the it, it was the brightest object in the Eastern sky.  I observed the bright white light for about 10 seconds and then it began to move North.  Within 2 to 3 seconds of travel, the object disappeared.

My thoughts when I first saw the object was, "There you are."  When the object disappeared, it simply vanished from sight.  It did not return.

There was no sound accompanying this object, nor were there any navigation, or beacon lights.  It was just one solid white light.

Hey, I know it isn't much but the fact that I knew it was going to be there has to count for something...

-Sunny (SW)

[Note: If you were in the North Texas area and saw the same thing I did, please contact me. -SW]

            *********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...