Saturday, October 8, 2011

More Missouri UFO Sightings Are Reported For October 3-5, 2011

 *
Almost 40 UFO sightings reports have been submitted to MUFON for the dates between October 3 and October 5, 2011.

It has been speculated that people were seeing experimental stunt planes flying in tight formation.  That can't explain all of the sightings.

Here are the most recent Kansas City, Missouri area UFO sightings.  These reports are unedited.



MUFON Case # 32443

It flew quickly, then turned, then hovered. There was then a bright light and appeared to be another ufo but with red lights.   

I was driving in a car heading home. I saw the object in the air heading away from us diagonally. It then turned in the direction that we were headed. As we went down a winding road we saw it hovering over a small field. I was very excited when I saw it. We turned around and it flew overhead then we lost track of it.


            *

MUFON Case # 32444

Ring of blueish lights 100 feet in diameter rapidly descended from western sky at 90% angle, suddenly stopped, leveled, hovered 100 feet over store roof, turned, flew north just above trees.

On Tuesday, October 4, 2011, at about 8:00 p.m., I was driving in the parking lot of Woodson Village Shopping Center at 63rd Street and Woodson Rd. in Raytown, Missouri, going west toward Apple Market, when I observed an unidentified flying object rapidly descending at a 90% angle from the western sky behind Apple Market. It appeared to move from the 90% angle into a horizontal position as if it were about to land on the roof of Apple Market. At this time it appeared to be about 100 feet above the roof of Apple Market and about 100 feet in diameter.

The object itself was not actually visible to me, only the lights. There appeared to be a ring of approximately twenty regularly spaced bluish lights with a second smaller ring of what seemed like four flashing or rotating yellow-greenish lights as if they were perched some ten feet higher than the larger ring of lights. I think there were also three or four other yellow-greenish lights spaced between the two rings of lights, but it may have been the same three or four yellow-greenish lights appearing at different perspectives as the object moved at various angles and changed direction. I almost discerned some black or dark structural aspects that gave the impression of a large disc weight as is used with barbells with a smaller disc weight centered on top of it.

As the lights first came into my view moving down out of the sky directly toward me, I thought it must be fireworks, but it did not disintegrate and leave ash trails. Instead it got clearer. I was really shocked and paralyzed with awe as it came toward me and did not seem as if it would stop. Then I thought it must be some kind of an aircraft about to crash, or perhaps a meteor, and you can imagine the thoughts that raced through my mind. I was quite calm and thinking logically through all this. I thought to grab my phone to call and say a final goodbye to family, but did not feel I would have time to make such a call. That’s how fast it was moving and how close it came. I was not afraid, but nonetheless relieved when it leveled off and hovered over Apple Market instead of continuing on towards me.

I reached for my camera, which I usually keep in my car, and turned it on, but the object suddenly turned due north of Apple Market and flew over the subdivision immediately north of 63rd Street. It appeared to fly just barely above the treetops and disappeared. In a second or two it reappeared partially obscured from view by the trees.

The entire sighting lasted about four minutes, long enough for me to get a really good look at it. I just sat in the car in the parking lot for a few moments trying to figure out what had just happened. The lights were so beautiful, like a colorful constellation, a carnival ride, fireworks, or Christmas tree lights. Once they did not crash into me, I really hoped I could see them again. As I mentioned before, I did not feel frightened, only exhilarated.

The object had not made any noise as far as I could tell. I have seen airplanes and stealth bombers and helicopters and it did not seem to be any of those, unless one were painted black or very dark and had a ring of lights attached to the bottom of it. I thought for a moment it might have been a police helicopter searching for a suspect in the dark, but it was way too big and did not have search lights, only the lights described earlier. Plus, those tend to be very noisy, and this object was not. I considered the possibility that it might have been some kind of projected holographic image or special effects for a sci-fi movie being filmed. If it had been a pre-Halloween prank, it was a good one!

I looked around to see if anyone else had seen the event. There were only a few cars in the parking lot. I only saw two people and they were outside of Apple Market, one was just coming out of the store apparently oblivious to what had just occurred. The people inside the store I saw through the window seemed equally oblivious. There was a man walking from his car toward the entrance of Apple Market with his head bent downward and he had been parked so close to the building that he likely would not have seen the event. The blinds at the window of Fantastic Sam’s were drawn and I did not see anything unusual through the glass door. The other stores were all closed. Only the bar was open, and I was not about to go in there and announce what I had just 8seen.

I sat in the parking lot until 8:08 p.m., and then I began to drive in north on Woodson in an attempt to get a glimpse of the object again. I drove throughout the subdivision north of Apple Market but did not view the object again.

I called only a few close family and friends. I was really concerned that if I told anyone else they might think I had become mentally unstable or was hallucinating due to some physical illness or fatigue.

I am convinced that what I saw was very real and not some hallucination or figment of my imagination. I had considered that it might be some kind of spiritual phenomena, and as appealing as that thought may be, I don’t think it was. I am highly doubtful that the object was made by aliens from outer space, but I would not rule out that possibility. My best guess is that what I saw was some secret military project of the U.S. or some other country, say, China.

I heard on the radio today that numerous independent reports of sightings of unidentified flying objects in the Kansas City, Lee’s Summit, and Raytown areas had been made. That feels like a validation, although I don’t need one to satisfy myself.


            *

MUFON Case # 32448

6 lights or so in sky hovering above the high way then got a closer look and it was a trangular shape.

I and 7 other employees that work with me were in our company van. we were driving back to lenexa kansas from lees summit /blue springs missouri area.
All of a sudden by the royals statium we see lights hovering above the high way I 70 we caught it on video on one of the employees phones.
It looked like it was about 5oo ft from the ground and in the shape of a circle but as we got closer it seemed to be a triangular shape .
There was no noise comming from the ufo . It had blue and white lights flashing all over . The lights were so bright it almost blinded me driving . It really shook us all up we could not belive what we had seen.


            *

MUFON Case # 32462

I was driving north on I-35 Otober 5,2011 around 8:00 pm, after I passed NE Antioch rd. I notice something hovering over. It seem like it was by Liberty,MO, it was a little bigger than a helicopter with white bright beams of light on the bottom. At first I thought it was a UFO, then I looked again at the object and saw a red blinking light in the middle so I thought UFOs do not have red lights,so I just assumed it was a helicopter. Then I got off the highway and lost track of the object. Then I heard on the radio about the ufo sightings.


            *

MUFON Case # 32428

40-60 ft Orange fireball hovered over my car.

As reported to Assistant State Director by phone yesterday:

"I was driving south on Douglass in Lee's Summit, Missouri at 9:50 pm and came to a stop at Forest street when a bright orange/red fireball moved over the top of my car from the back to the front and hovered over my vehicle, almost at exactly 90 degrees above me but slighly forward above the windshield. It stayed there for ten minutes. I was too scared to move, or drive on and just sat there, frozen, until it took off very quickly directly East. It was out of sight in less than five seconds. It was approximately 40-60 feet in diameter and aproximatley 60 feet above my vehicle. No other cars came by at that time. I immediately went home, just a few blocks away, went inside the house and locked all of the doors and windows. When I heard about all of the other UFO sightings in the area I thought I'd better report this. I heard from some friends that they saw something similar earlier in the evening and they said they'd contact MUFON, too. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures. I was too afraid to get my cell phone out to take a picture, but wish I had now."


            *

MUFON Case # 32431

Huge triangular gray object with blue and white lights hovered over highway

As reported to Assistant State Director by phone yesterday:

"I was driving on the highway and getting onto an on-ramp when my husband, daughter, and I noticed a very large triangular shaped object floating or hovering over the highway. There was a triangle shape within the outer triangle, and the sides looked like they were about 15 feet high. The radio went off by itself and we heard only static, We could see a plane with a red flashig light in the distance above this object. The object moved around very slowly and other cars around us were slowing down to get a look at it. We opened the sunroof and watched it. The lights were all on the underside and were bluish white, with approximatley 12 or more lights on it. We did not see a red or green flashing light like you see on airplanes. I called a local T.V. station and sent photos to them. We have never seen anything like this and know that this was not a plane or planes. We see a lot of planes because there is an airport nearby, and can be sure this was not a plane.


             *********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...