Friday, November 4, 2011

Louisiana Family Chased and Recorded UFO

Screen captures from video.
Click on any image to enlarge.





*

Above are screen captures from the witness' video.  The original video is accessible through the link below this report.

This report is slightly edited.


            *

MUFON Case # 33093
Date:    2010-12-13
Time:    20:15 GMT
Status:    Assigned
City:    Jennings
State:    Louisiana
Shape:    Unknown
Duration:    00:10:00
Distance:    Over one mile
Summary:    Me and my kids saw strange lights in the sky and got in my car and followed them and video

Report:
Me and my children saw some strange lights while looking out the door. So we grabbed my camera and got in my car and followed it. The noise in the back ground is gravel road. The objects were not flying like any aircraft we have ever seen and the objects were lower than aircraft. We followed them until we couldn't see them anymore.

Video link

[Note: I'm not sure if I hear a helicopter in the background at the end of the video.  What do you think? -SW]
            *********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...