Thursday, February 9, 2012

Flurry of Sightings Over Texas - February 1, 2012

*



There was a flurry of reports from Texas, concerning sighting on February 1, 2012.  Here are just a few.

These reports are unedited.





NUFORC Case # S86956
Occurred : 2/1/2012 17:56
Location: Groveton, TX
Shape: Circle
Duration:30 seconds

Object looks as if on fire and crashing, then flies back into the sky, glowing orange and green.

My boyfriend relies on me to take him to work every night at 8:00 p.m. We got in the car tonight and started heading down the road. He had a headache, so he was leaned back in the passenger’s seat with his eyes closed. I happened to look up and saw what appeared to be a moving star. At first, I thought it was a satellite or something, so I didn’t think much about it, except that it looked rather large. But, as I kept looking at it, I noticed that it started to spark orange, as if it were on fire. It looked like an airplane had caught on fire and was crashing.

I hit my boyfriend on the shoulder to get his attention and told him to look, pointing at the object. He wasn’t all that focused because of his headache, so he didn’t look and just leaned back into the seat again. I kept my eyes focused on the object the entire time.

Suddenly, it started going back up into the sky, and I saw not only orange lights now, but green as well. I hit my boyfriend again, and told him to look, but by the time he did look, a line of trees had covered the object.

I came home and explained it to my mom and dad, but they said they had no idea what it was.


            *

NUFORC Case # S86969
Occurred : 2/1/2012 15:00
Location: El Paso, TX
Shape: Circle
Duration:2 hours

Strange circular aircraft in the sky

My Husband and I were watching the air traffic from our courtyard at our home here in el paso.....we see all sorts of aircraft from airliners, jets, drones, by planes and helicopters. But then we saw what looked like a white ball gradually cruising along at the same altitude west towards new mexico. My husband ran and got our camera and managed to zoom in on this object… This first object was pretty low and upon zooming in on it we realized it was a ball of light with what looked two matalic objects on it.. one on top and bottom almost apearing disk shaped.... Then after a while it seemed to disappear and re-appear in the sky as it got further away.....shortly after that we came back outside and noticed four more of the very same objects flying around each other in zig zag patterns....it was very unatural to me and Ive never seen anything like these things... These four seemed to be much higher and father away. we capture and focused on as many as we could w! ith our camera at that moment but they were very hard to focus on.....when those seemed to disappear in the sky a few friends stopped by and as we were showing them what we caught on camera....another apppeared in the sky going the same direction as the first.....we caught video of that one too.... The air traffic was very busy that day but this was nothing I have ever seen before.... There were no clouds in the sky except the cem trails from the passing just we get from fort bliss. These odd objects in the sky did not make any sound and seem to fly in a most unual pattern...my close ups reveal that this is not a plane of any sorts.


            *

NUFORC Case # S86954
Occurred : 2/1/2012 19:55
Location: Cedar Park, TX
Shape: Fireball
Duration:35 seconds

Greenish Fireball: Cedar Park, TX

As my family and I were eating dinner, I looked out the window and saw a greenish fireball like object and I called everybody else to see it, so we huddled around the window. Both my dad and brother were able to see it. I saw it for about 25-30 seconds, it had a neon greenish color, and seemed to be going West to East according to where the sun sets and rises. The interesting thing about this was that this was not the first time I’ve seen this phenomenon; my dad and I have actually seen this fireball like object around the fall of 2011 and it was going in the same direction. This sighting took place on February 1, 2012 at around 7:55pm CST at Cedar Park TX.

Extra info links:

http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org/2011/09/17/mystery-ufometeor-southern-california-similar-to-flagler-beach-florida-and-ho-chi-minh-city-vietnam-sightings/

http://thetruthbehindthescenes.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/mystery-ufometeor.jpg

((NUFORC Note: Probable meteor, we suspect. Video suggests a meteor to us. PD))


            *

NUFORC Case # S86953
Occurred : 2/1/2012 20:05
Location: Ben Wheeler, TX
Shape: Sphere
Duration:30 seconds

Orange, spherical object viewed over east texas by retired physician.

Orange, spherical object, about the size of a beach ball viewed on a east to west course. It was viewed for 15 to 30 seconds. Located in rural Van Zandt County near intersection of Texas Hwy 64 and Texas FM 314.

Trailing sparks seen.

Then it disappeared.


((NUFORC Note: We spoke via telephone with this witness, and he provided additional information, which we summarize below:

Witness was looking at the Moon, when he saw a very bright object over his left shoulder. The object was quickly almost directly overhead, and approximately three times the size of a full Moon.

The object coursed to the east, and suddenly just winked out. It was like someone turning off a light switch.

As the witnessed the object from below, he saw a distinct orange color, and not the green color that other witnessed reported seeing from other parts of Texas.

The witness is a medical professional, and we suspect that he is a very capable observer.

PD))


            *

NUFORC Case # S86951
Occurred : 2/1/2012 20:20
Location: Arlington, TX
Shape: Light
Duration:6-10 seconds

Bright light zooms across Arlington, TX

I was standing on the back porch around 8 PM. It was dark outside.

Suddenly the back yard was flooded in bright white light from above. I looked up to see the bright light fly quickly to the east. The light was became fluorescent green, then it turned to red and zoomed out of sight.

No sound. Much faster than a plane.

A few minutes later I heard a lound bang, like a distant explosion from the east.


            *

NUFORC Case # S86957
Occurred : 2/1/2012 22:15
Location: Hurst, TX
Shape: Circle
Duration: ?

I have seen this object only recently first I saw it around the first of january and towards the middle of jan and now. The first time it was between the horizon of two trees at first I thought it was a plane since it flashed the same colors but didn't move at all like a plane and moved in a small zig zag and circular movement I watched for about 2hours and went to bed. The secound time I saw it it was about a foot to the right and doing the same thing exact same horizon line and same movements and same rapid blinking. This time I am watching it as I type it is to the left this time and slowly moving more then it did before. Ok so I just noticed very faintly there are about 4 more and u can't see them if you look directly at them they are blinking bright red.... I am very scared and very concerned about this as I am very very very afraid of the unknown…


Source: National UFO Reporting Center 


          *              *              *              *

Enter our contest giveaway!



Our A & E Ancient Aliens Season 3, DVD promotional contest ends February 28, 2012, so hurry and send your entry in today!







            **************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...