Thursday, February 2, 2012

Spherical Bright White Light Over Murphy, Texas- 2/1/2012

*



I received the following email from a parent reporting their 12 year old son's
UFO sighting.

This report is "as is", with no corrections.


            *


My 12 year old son would like to report the following:

UFO sighted this evening Feb 1 2012 at around 8 pm.

- One witness (him).

- 5 seconds.

- North Murphy Texas USA

- 200 feet high and 800 feet away.

- Spherical shape, huge, bright white.

When I wrote back and asked several questions, I received this reply:

My son says that he was hearing a low pitch humming like a refrigerator.

The light came from West and headed in Southeast direction.

He lost sight when the object went past his room window. 

Click on map for larger view.
Map courtesy: Google.


            **************************************************

1 comment:

  1. The lights were witnessed above Tyler, Texas as well. We saw a white light travelling at a good clip in the SW to NE direction.

    Several other reports were posted to our local news (KETK) station's Facebook fan page. Some of the sightings included white lights, green lights, and a combination of the two.

    The one thing that all reports had in common however is that there was no audible noise that could be heard, perhaps due to elevation.

    I don't think anyone has a good answer for it yet. Like you, my wife and I suspect something extraterrestrial.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...