Friday, August 3, 2012

How it began: The Search For The Truth About UFOs

Click on image for larger view.
*

*
I am often asked why I decided to become a Ufologist.  Here is why:

The photo above is one that I took on May 14, 2008. 

Location: Off Hwy 206, between Cisco and Cross Plains, Texas.
Time: 5:14 p.m. (17:14 hrs).

I was taking photos of clouds after a storm and captured more than I expected.

The photo was thoroughly analyzed by independent experts,  confirming that it is some type of disc-like object, traveling at considerable speed.

In all my years, I've seen some odd things in the sky but this object literally changed my life.

I'm sure there are many of you that have had similar experiences, so it's possible that you understand what drives me to seek the truth concerning "unidentified flying objects."

- Sunny Williams

[Note: This sighting was not long after the 2008 Stephenville UFO Flap.]

            **************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...