Saturday, October 13, 2012

Photo of possible Manta Ray over the streets of New York

Photo provided by the witness.
Photos courtesy of MUFON.


A witness claims to have seen and taken a photo, of what appeared to be a sting ray type object, possibly a living creature, over a street in New York.

This report was originally submitted to MUFON and is presented here, as is, with no corrections.


MUFON Case # 43191
Location: New York, NY
Date of Sighting: 2012-10-10
Time of Sighting: 3:35
Shape: Triangle, Manta Ray (Square, Rectagular)
Viewing Distance: 21-100 Feet, 101-500 Feet
Summary: Not provided


Report:
Here is what happened, normally I am not home during on weekdays during working hours, however my childcare (nanny) was sick and I didn’t have a back-up. Anyway, we went to the boardwalk so I can run a few miles and my daughter loves being pushed in her running stroller… sorry Anyhoo, I was deciding which way I would run first, I enter the Staten Island Boardwalk on Seaview Avenue and Father Capodanno. I turned toward the east and all of a sudden from nothing to a flying object that looked like a STINGRAY it moved like a stingray, it was the same color as a stingray. To me, it appeared to have like a light green and pale pink energy around it and it also appeared DISTRESSED…. It was barely moving and I watched it until it vanished…. It didn’t fly away fast it just became invisible, or I want to say transparent with the clouds. As I mentioned it appeared distressed, and I am not the only one who thought that because the police helicopters were searching, several helicopters for a very long time… I thought I saw it again over the Verrazano bridge, but again in a second it was transparent again. I could see the energy around this thing and it was amazing… Also, as you will be able to see in the photo, there was NO plane pulling it!!!!


            **************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...