Thursday, January 17, 2013

Triangle UFO Over Cedar Park, Texas 1-12-2013

Drawing by witness.



A witness in Cedar Park, Texas reported to MUFON, of having seen a triangle UFO.

Here is that unedited report.


MUFON Case # 45199
Cedar Park, Texas
01-12-2013
7:09PM    
Black Triangle Craft Hovered Then Took Off In Matter of Seconds.
   

Report:
Went out in my backyard for about ten minutes and started to head inside but right when I started to go inside, I heard something humming behind me. Looked behind me to find a giant black triangle shaped craft hovering above the powerlines behind my house.

I first noticed the object through a relfection on my screen door so I turned around and the craft just hovered above the powerlines behind my house. It had a few windows around it and a small beam of light shot down from the middle below the craft.

The object of course was black in color and shaped as a triangle, about four giant circular lights below the craft all completely white in color, then the middle of the light shot down this large beam of yellow light down onto the powerlines affecting my cellphone.
It had about maybe five windows on the front side but I saw absolutely no one on board until the craft changed dirrections. I then saw about ten small four feet tall figures aboard the craft looking down at either the controls inside the craft, down at the powerlines, or down at me.

I felt completely shocked that I saw this actually happen for once, so once it started leaving I followed it until the fence cut me off in my yard then I just continued staring at it until it left in fast speed.

Lost sight of the craft once I was cut off at the fence in my backyard.
Havent seen anything since.

          *******************************************************

2 comments:

  1. Posting May 2, 2014-Sighting- One week ago, April 25,2014.
    Two friends and I were grilling on my back patio after sunset (dark out) when what appeared to be 11 crafts flying in a perfect V formation moving south to north at a very high speed. No sound. Growing up in the south and watching flocks of birds\fowls has been a passion. I also spent two years at the University of Texas studying Aerospace Engineering. It is with 100% certainty that the sighting was NOT fowls of any kind nor were they any aircraft known to me. I am a skeptic when it comes to UFO`s but this sghting was intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the report. Perhaps others witnessed this as well and will step forward.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...