Sunday, February 3, 2013

Objects Photographed Near Chemtrails Over Stephens County, Texas

Click on any image for larger view.

Photos by SW/LITS- 3/3/2013


*
February 3, 2013
Stephens County, Texas
12:13 PM

I was taking photos and video of chemtrails today, when I caught something unusual in one of the photos.  The objects are below where two trails cross.

The objects do not appear in any other photos.  I'll be checking the videos later today. -SW


          *******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...