Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Photo and Report of Lights Over Tomball, Texas, 2-3-2013



*

I received an emailed report from a witness in Tomball, Texas, who saw lights which formed a triangle and crossed the sky.  Here is that unedited report.

*

Tomball, Texas
February 3, 2013

I was at a friend's house near Tomball, TX and went outside around 7:15pm to move my car when I spotted 3 strange lights in a triangular shape moving from the south west toward the north west. The lights were orange as they came toward me and as they passed, which occurred very quickly. The objects came into and disappeared from view on the western horizon all within a couple minutes. Unfortunately, I was too mesmerized to use my camera on my phone.

I can't really say how high they were, but, I'm guessing they weren't any lower than 5-10,000 feet due to the fact that there is a municipal airport (Hooks) to the south of our location, but they were much too high to be coming from there. Also, the glide path for Houston Intercontinental is just to the north and east of here, and the lights were not in the normal path of landing for that either.

Were there any other reports such as this tonight, or any thoughts?

I imagine most people were watching the Superbowl during that time, so, not too many eyes on the sky. If I see them again, I'll whip out my phone/camera and try to get a shot of it, but I doubt it will happen again soon, it seemed kind of a chance situation.

Please do let me know if you run across any other reports of similarities from tonight, I'm really curious about this.

I didn't realize it, but my son was actually smart enough to pull out his phone a grab a picture the other night.

The colors are almost exact with what we saw.

Thanks

[Name withheld by SW/LITS]

          *******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...