Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Amber Golden Lights In The Skies Over Eagle Pass, Carrizo Springs and Brundage, Texas



Eagle Pass, Carrizo Springs and Brundage, Texas
Courtesy Google Maps

*

Just received, are reports from Eagle Pass and Carrizo Springs, Texas, concerning amber and golden lights in the sky. 

Here are those reports, unedited.



Received through a comment to a post (Triangular or Polyhedron-shaped Object Over Corpus Christi), on this site:

Husband and Wife - UFO Sighting April 30, 2013
Eagle Pass, Texas -Pioneer Road (Aurora Meadows)


I left to pick up my hubby from work at 9:20 pm waited a while, he was supposed to be out by 10. We switched seats and on the way home on pioneer road he says babe whats that in the sky? I started searching, even though I thought he was joking... there was a mix of urgency and excitment in his voice. It wasnt till we were about to turn into Aurora Meadows that he slowed down and pointed out the lights that I saw what he was talking about but by that time I only saw two orange lights that flickered off and on. They were horizontal then vertical then only one was left then there was nothing. Chris got to see a cluster of 5 or 6.

Also received this report from another witness:

Brundage, Texas
April 30, 2013
9:00 PM


Just saw 4 to 8 bright gold lights over Brundage, Texas north of Carrizo Springs.

I saw them around 9pm I believe they where going north towards San Antonio. Back in my hometown Eagle Pass, TX 46 miles from the sighting a friend of mine also claimed to have seen the lights.
What I find weird is that the lights flew over Dimmit County Airport. Being in AFJROTC and joining the Airforce in a couple of months, I was able discard the possibility of the lights not being an American or in this fact " human " aircraft.


*
Update!

Just received a new report:


Eagle Pass, Texas
April 30, 2013
10:04 PM


In Eagle Pass, Texas, at approximately 10:04 pm, on April 30, 2013, I was looking to the east and all of a sudden, I happened to see 20-30, beautiful orange lights appear in the sky. It seemed they were coming toward me,but then they stopped "advancing," as they reached a certain size, which is difficult to determine, but in my estimation, they looked rather large. At this point, they went out suddenly. The lights covered a space of apprx 75 ft or more from where I was standing, which was about a 1/4 of a mile from the Rio Grande River in Eagle Pass, Texas. A few seconds later, I saw six lights reappear, three on each side. They went out and a few seconds later, two more lights appeared they went out, too. I stayed in the area so I could see if the lights would reappear. And appx. at 10:30 pm. to the right and lower toward the horizon of where I was standing, , the orange lights reappear, this time in a large, half diamond form. The bottom part of the form was longer on the right, with one single light to the left side of the tip of the diamond shape in the sky. These lights went out as well, and I did not see the lights reappear.

*

Investigator's Note:
What were these lights?   Is it possible that these were flares expelled from military jets in a MOA (Military Operations Area), or were they something else?

If you witnessed these lights, please send in your report.  Thank you. - Sunny



          *******************************************************

3 comments:

  1. In Eagle Pass, Texas, at approximately 10:04 pm, on April 30, 2013, I was looking to the east and all of a sudden, I happened to see 20-30, beautiful orange lights appear in the sky. It seemed they were coming toward me,but then they stopped "advancing," as they reached a certain size, which is difficult to determine, but in my estimation, they looked rather large. At this point, they went out suddenly. The lights covered a space of apprx 75 ft or more from where I was standing, which was about a 1/4 of a mile from the Rio Grande River in Eagle Pass, Texas. A few seconds later, I saw six lights reappear, three on each side. They went out and a few seconds later, two more lights appeared they went out, too. I stayed in the area so I could see if the lights would reappear. And appx. at 10:30 pm. to the right and lower toward the horizon of where I was standing, , the orange lights reappear, this time in a large, half diamond form. The bottom part of the form was longer on the right, with one single light to the left side of the tip of the diamond shape in the sky. These lights went out as well, and I did not see the lights reappear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo idk who to tell this to but last night (may 2nd) around midnight or so me and my girlfriend were driving north past hobby airport area in south houston when all of a sudden a massive green light lit up the cloudy sky in the distance. just one big light then it would dissipate and then light up again we saw it happen at least 5 times and was noticeable from quite a distance. Until we drove over an overpass that obstructed our view. It was very disturbing idk how many other people saw it but there were no reports of it today. (May 3rd)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there... even more reports coming in, even out of Houston... same night, same time, same spookiness. http://www.texasufosightings.com/1/post/2013/05/the-texas-ufo-invasion-of-april-30th-2013.html

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...