Monday, May 18, 2015

Whooshing Sounds Reported Over Granbury, TX



I received these emails from a concerned witness in Granbury, Texas.:

Noise in sky over Granbury this morning May 17, 2015
Any idea what these repetitive whooshing sounds are?  Occur approx. every 4 seconds




*          *          *
Repetitive whoosing sounds in sky over Granbury, Texas
May 17, 2015
"Sheriff's dept. and fire dept. investigating sounds in sky over Granbury, Texas.  Occurring approx. every 4 seconds.  Any other reports?



*   *   *   *

So far no reports have come in, other than this.  If you heard the sounds or heard anything about it, please contact me.   Thanks!  ~Sunny

           *******************************************************

2 comments:

  1. Do we have a recording of this sound yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we don't. That is unfortunate and the witness has not responded to my questions.
    If I do get a recording or any further info, I will analyze it and post it here ASAP.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...