Saturday, January 16, 2016

A Hum And Strange Occurrences In Kansas City





I received this report from a witness today.  He reports a humming sound and strange happenings in Kansas City, Kansas.

"Hey so my friend and I have both heard the hum in the Kansas city Kansas area and it also included strange lights. This has also occurred only once thus far. Here is my friends story- I was about to go to sleep when I noticed a monotonous noise coming from outside and then later there were police sirens that were repeatedly crossing the road. There were also these strange flashing lights and a military cargo bob earlier that day.

And here's mine-

I was in my bed, at 2:00 in the morning. I'm laying in bed trying to go to sleep because I was on my laptop and it ran out of battery. And at exactly 2:14 AM, a hum starts. It would last for half a second, then pause for a quarter of a second. It repeated, and got faster and faster. After a little while, it would start over. Full of fear, I decided to get out of bed and look out the window. I see nothing, besides what should be out there. Until I look up. I see two stars in the sky. One actually is a star, and the other looks like one. Except for the flashing blue, red, and green lights. I grab my glasses, to get a clearer look, and I was not wrong. I climb back into my bed, and hope that this is a dream, but it feels too real. My cat wakes up and starts acting REALLY weird. She kept trying to get under my arm, as if I could protect her. After about a minute, the scariest thing in my life happened. A bright blue light shines from outside. I was only able to see it due to the window
on the front of my house and my bedroom door being left open. I sit in bed, petrified in fear, until I gain the courage to check it out. I grab my crossbow from my drawer and I walk through the second floor. I don't enter any of the rooms, because I was too scared to. I put my crossbow down, in a different part of my room, and get into bed. After about fifteen minutes, I hear footsteps. They go into the bathroom and I hear it lift up the seat on the toilet. After that, I hear it pee into it. It's sound really messed up, but it's true. I don't know what to do. I never hear the footsteps leave the bathroom. Throughout all this time, I hear the Hum. After that, I fall asleep. When I wake up, I check to see where the crossbow is. It is where I left it after I checked the second floor. I then checked the toilet. There is urine.  I tell my friends, but none believe me, except for one.


Please, if you can help me, do it. Me and my friend are both scared. If you need to get this story out, do it. Just do whatever you can to stop the Hum. It needs to be recognized by the world. Thank you."

*          *          *

Is it possible that the underground "SubTropolis" could be the source of the hum that is being heard?  But what about the lights and someone, or something entering this person's home?
If you have experienced anything like this in the Kansas City, Kansas/Missouri area, please let us know.
~ Sunny


Related article:
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/6f34b23232bc4c4782c90eec6e1fd6d7/ap-news-guide-kansas-citys-network-underground-caves




Related Video Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBSTwh8aJP8


          **************************************************

2 comments:

  1. Please note that the following is my 1st Amendment opinion based on my research. Please do you own research . . . We the People are under attack and need to wake up.
    Over the past week or so, reports of strange noises have been reported around the world. . . from “booms” to “humming sounds.” They can’t seem to locate the origin. (http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2016/01/freakish-warning-strange-sounds-strike-the-sky-worldwide-jason-a-video-2473572.html) OK. You would have to be completely oblivious to the fact that there is a “push” for the New World Order (even George H.W. Bush proclaimed this fact.) The UN has be usurping national sovereignty. (The UN is a tool of the globalists and is being used to accomplish their end goal.)

    Chemtrails (often termed “con trails” but they are not) have been disbursing chemicals to modify the weather. Because of their “faux global warming” these particles are supposed to reflect the sun’s rays back into outer space, to “cool” the earth. Fact: the earth is in transition to a “cooling” period. (Read: Dark Winter by John L. Casey). However, using these same particles, a giant projection screen can be formed. (educate-yourself.org/cn/projectbluebeam25jul05.shtml). Possible use: Engineered view of “The 2nd Coming” of Christ. If you recall, in the past couple of days, Facebook images include a “glowing cross at sunrise” and cloud formations resembling angles.

    Bringing it all together . . . HAARP antennae are located around the globe. Within the attached article, reading through, you will see that sound waves at low frequencies can disorient masses to render them “controllable.” David Rockefeller stated that the “window” for the New World Order is closing and the globalist have to move quickly or their opportunity for a One World Government will disappear. http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/haarp_mind_weather_control.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Joanne but I am already very well aware of the NWO, Chemtrails, HAARP and even Agenda 21.
    This is a website for reporting UFO and alien sightings. I am also interested in the sounds that are being heard around the world and have researched extensively.
    Apparently your research does not include the sites or research "investigators" that you post to. Nice try.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...